Browse By Species
ChickGuard is a natural, antibiotic-free additive for inclusion in poultry feeds. The product delivers protected fatty acids and selected plant oil, herb and spice extracts, to provide a range of beneficial effects proven by extensive in vitro and in vivo studies in poultry.
What are the benefits to the producer?
- ChickGuard inhibits proliferation of pathogenic bacteria and modulation of indigenous bacteria, to improve health, immune status and performance.
- Trials show its ability to assist in the control of adverse intestinal challenges in poultry.
Other features associated with ChickGuard are:
- It is protected and provides a targeted release of ingredients in the lower small intestine
- It helps to promote digestion and absorption of nutrients
How is ChickGuard used?
Recommended to be used as a complimentary feedstuff for use in poultry diets:
- Starter feeds 1.5 kg /tonne complete feed
- Grower feeds 1.0 kg /tonne complete feed
- Finisher feeds 0.5 kg /tonne complete feed
- Withdrawal feeds 0.25 kg /tonne complete feed