Browse By Species
Panbonis enables birds to improve calcium and phosphorous uptake, enhancing animal welfare by improving healthy bone development, feed efficiency and egg shell quality.
Panbonis unique bound form of calcitriol for broliers and layers works in the intestine, kidney and skeleton to address poor calcification and assist output quality.
What are the benefits to the producer?
- Improves weight gain and feed conversion
- Prevents cage layer fatigue
- Reduces skeletal problems
- Modulates immune system by vitamin D receptors
- Reduces phosphate output
- Improves shell quality and reduces broken egg losses
- Better uniformity and fewer reprocessing rejects and downgrades
- Improved hatchability
How is Panbonis used?
- Can be added on top of standard levels of vitamin D3
- Include at rates of 50-150 mg/kg of finished feed