The behaviour modifier for growing and finishing pigs.
How is Devi-Jex used?
Devi-Jex is mixed into pig feeds at 3kg per tonne of feed. The equivalent of a further 3kg per tonne should be dusted onto finished feed in the event of a severe problem of agression, tail biting or stomach ulcers.
What are the benefits to the Producer?
- Devi-Jex has been shown to overcome stomach ulcer problems in finishing pigs.
- The calming effects of the essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals together with the special balance of fibre present in Devi-Jex successfully limit behavioural problems within groups pigs.
What is Devi-Jex?
The Devi-Jex formula limits behavioural problems due to a number of individual active ingredients and the combination of their beneficial effects:
- Salt - traditional remedy for correcting tail biting problems
- Essential Amino Acids - substrates for key neurotransmitters associated with regulation of behaviour and stress response of animals
- Natural Seaweed Products - buffering action reducing stress levels within the animal. Rich source of essential mineral and salts, known to relax and calm animals.
- Products and By-Products of Cereal Grains - cereal bran rich in digestive enzymes and biologically active fibres enhances the digestive process to help purge the tract of any toxins or lumen bacteria
Request More Information on this Product