Browse By Species
The behaviour modifier for growing and finishing pigs.
How is Devi-Jex used?
Devi-Jex is mixed into pig feeds at 3kg per tonne of feed. The equivalent of a further 3kg per tonne should be dusted onto finished feed in the event of a severe problem of agression, tail biting or stomach ulcers.
What are the benefits to the Producer?
- Devi-Jex has been shown to overcome stomach ulcer problems in finishing pigs.
- The calming effects of the essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals together with the special balance of fibre present in Devi-Jex successfully limit behavioural problems within groups pigs.
What is Devi-Jex?
The Devi-Jex formula limits behavioural problems due to a number of individual active ingredients and the combination of their beneficial effects:
- Salt - traditional remedy for correcting tail biting problems
- Essential Amino Acids - substrates for key neurotransmitters associated with regulation of behaviour and stress response of animals
- Natural Seaweed Products - buffering action reducing stress levels within the animal. Rich source of essential mineral and salts, known to relax and calm animals.
- Products and By-Products of Cereal Grains - cereal bran rich in digestive enzymes and biologically active fibres enhances the digestive process to help purge the tract of any toxins or lumen bacteria