DeviMate is a combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids designed to minimise the negative impact of high milk output on fertility by minimizing the period of negative energy balance. This helps to prevent any increase in blood urea and increases embryo survival by inhibiting secretion of prostaglandin.
What are the benefits of DeviMate?
- Rumen protected fish oil, naturally rich in Omega 3 PUFA with proven bypass characteristics, is shown to increase embryo survival and pregnancy success by inhibiting secretion of prostaglandin which can inhibit implantation.
- High in sugars which promotes dry matter intake, ensuring efficient utilisation of rumen degradable protein without causing rumen acidosis.
- Natural antioxidants in DeviMate help to protect fat soluble vitamins A, D and E, and amino acids from the effects of oxidative destruction, allowing them to reach their target metabolic pathways and fulfil their important role in the diet.
- Encapsulation of the fish oil prevents many of the handling problems associated with using it in feed mills and on farm, such as odours, storing liquid products and oxidation leading to rancidity.
How is DeviMate used?
Mix into feeds for Lactating cows at:
- 60 gram/head/day from Day 30 to Day 90 Post Partum
- 40 gram/head/day from Day 0 to Day 90 Post Partum
For Flushing cows feed at 60 gram/head/day for 60 Days prior to Flushing.
For Recipient cows feed at 60 gram/head/day for 60 Days prior to Implanting and 60 Days Post Implanting.
DeviMate should be introduced gradually, building up to the full allowance over several days.
Request More Information on this Product